Want to throw a holiday party but short on cash? Well, there are affordable ways to have a great holiday party!
Here are 10 Ideas for Inexpensive Holiday Parties that do not look cheap!
- Holiday open house with drinks and simple hors d’oeuvres.
- Intimate dinner party – only invite your closest friends!
- Potluck party
- Wine tasting and fondue party – Have each guest bring a wine to share, and you only need to provide the food!
- Movie night
- Holiday decorating party – serve hot cocoa or egg nog and cookies afterwards. (see our easy egg nog recipe!)
- Volunteer party – everyone goes to a food bank or something to do charity work together.
- Brunch or lunch
- Dessert night – cheaper than making a full course meal!
- Holiday recovery party – Start planning one for January when your budget may not be so strapped.