If you are traveling to New York City to see the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, you may not want to spend a few hours standing out in the cold along the parade route. Instead, you can book a hotel room in New York city in a hotel that is along the parade route, which allows you watch the parade from the comfort of your hotel room.
If you want to know the best NYC hotels for watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, there are ten hotels perfectly situated along the parade route. Book your room now before they are all gone!
- The Bryant Park Hotel New York City – located at 40th and 6th Ave, this hotel has 50 rooms with views of the parade route.
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City – located at 51st and 7th Ave, this hotel offers views of the parade not too long after it gets started.
- The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel New York City – located at 51st and 7th Ave, this hotel was previously the Sheraton Manhattan at Times Square.
- Park Central Hotel New York City – this hotel offers plenty of rooms with views of the parade route along 7th Ave.
- Trump International Hotel New York City – located at Central Park West, you’ll get an early view of the parade.
- Renaissance Hotel Times Square New York City – this Times Square hotel is a popular spot for viewing the parade.
- Wellington Hotel New York City – located at 7th Ave and 55th St., this hotel has a special Thanksgiving package you can book.
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City – located along Broadway in Times Square, you can get great views of the parade balloons from this hotel. They are also offering a special Thanksgiving package.
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel New York City – located at Columbus Circle and 60th St., this hotels offers panoramic views of the city, which makes for great parade viewing. They also have a special Thanksgiving package.
- Marriott Hotel Marquis New York City – located in the heart of Times Square, this hotel also offers great views and a special Thanksgiving parade package.